Class Recap - Week 1 Time to Sparkle!
As part of the Learn to Hoop with Coops 8 week course, I'll be publishing a quick recap so you can refresh your memories and practice your awesome moves!
Before we even waist hooped, we warmed up with some super funky off body warm up, creating a connection with our hoop and loosening up our bodies. These are the moves:
- Bus driving iso.
- Hands on the inside of hoop, side, back, side front. Rising hoop up and down (sparkle).
- Passing hoop round and round with slight instruction and invitation to already find natural style and flow.
Then we got into waist hooping! Check out my video here for a quick rundown on the techniques you need to nail that waist hooping! And those hoop saves again:
- Faster, harder with middle part of the body.
- Get down low and shimmy back up. Down & up.
- S pin in the same direction.
We also explored hooping on our hips, slowing the hoop down and catching with a flat hip thrust. Pulsing forwards and backwards.
I will be posting videos to accompany these blog posts and class! Promise!
Thank you for a great class! Any questions, concerns or queries, please get in touch! See you for Week 2 - Moving on Up!!